One of the best known UK sportives, the Dragon Ride events are held annually on a largely exposed route in the Breacon Beacons National Park in South Wales.
Since 2016 the event has partnered with the organisers of the Tour de France, ASO, and had been co-titled L'Etape Wales but the longest route, is more usually known simply as The Devil. It covers 303km and includes the evocatively named climbs of Devil's Elbow, Devil's Staircase and Black Mountain. Welcome to Hell.
This product is a personalised print. Please add your ride year, rider name, number, nationality and ride time in the notes section of the checkout. You can also add a sentence about your experience if you wish.
Red - Green
- Dragon Devil - L'Etape Wales
- Gallery quality Hahnemuhle giclée print
- Personalisation service included
- Size A3 420x297mm, 11 3/4" x 16 1/2"
- Available in slimline black aluminium framed option