One of the UK's most famous annual sporting events, the London Marathon attracts huge numbers of runners and spectators alike. Over 30,000 run the 26-mile 385-yard route each year, raising millions for charity and achieving something that many never thought that they could.
Starting in Blackheath, the marathon course initially heads east to Woolwich and the River Thames before turning 180 degrees and beginning a long trek back towards the famous landmarks of Cutty Sark, Tower Bridge, Docklands and the City. Finally, after passing Westminster and the Houses of Parliament the course finishes on The Mall, with Buckingham Palace in the background.
For many, it is the greatest physical achievement that they will ever muster, and only the money that they raise and the goodwill they engender in doing so is remotely equal to it.
This is the ultimate London running challenge.
This product is personalisable. Click on the PERSONALISE DESIGN button and update the editable text fields in the real-time display. If you do not want any particular element, just leave it unedited and it will not be printed.
Our master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper, is uncoated and the superior choice for art enthusiasts who appreciate world-class quality.
- The 250 gsm/ 110lb paper is perfect for fine art, designed to last for years without losing its original beauty. Our matte paper is uncoated and natural white (off-white).
- With alkaline papermaking technology, this poster is acid-free, meaning the pH of the pulp that is used to form the paper is above 7 (neutral). The paper is also buffered with an alkaline reserve, such as calcium carbonate, to neutralize acid compounds absorbed from the atmosphere or formed through natural ageing. This ensures that your poster will last many years without any yellowing or discolouration.
- Our poster is free from or low in OBA (optical brightener additives). This ensures that the natural white colour of the paper remains consistent under different lighting conditions. In contrast, the colour of papers that contain optical brighteners can shift depending on the light source. Additionally, the colour of OBA-free paper remains more consistent over time so that you can enjoy the poster for years without any shifts.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimetres.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.